We have approximately 70,000 thoughts each day that determine what we think, what we feel, what we say, how we react, what habits we establish and how ultimately we are perceived. These are just our conscious thoughts; we have seven times as many thoughts going on in our subconscious mind that we are unaware of until something pops into our consciousness.


An example of subconscious thought is when we drive a car: how often have you driven somewhere and realized you never even thought about how to get there – you just arrived? You did not have to think about changing gear or indicating

or looking in your mirror; you have been driving for so long you do it automatically and without having to think about it.


The subconscious mind ‘covers’ about 88 per cent of your mind, while the other 12 per cent is covered by the conscious mind. The subconscious part is responsible for storing your memory, habits, personality, self-image and beliefs. It also controls bodily functions.


The conscious mind is the leader and tells our subconscious mind how to react. The conscious mind leads, loves and protects while the subconscious follows, respects and trusts.

You can tell your subconscious mind anything and it believes you, it cannot tell the difference between reality and imagination. Changing the negative things you think by replacing them with positive thoughts gives you the power to tap into the power of your subconscious mind. Convince yourself you are the best and you will become the best.

If you want to shine in your role, take a look at the training courses we offer at Bingo Traders. Designed specifically for EAs, PAs, Admins, Office Managers,… , these learning opportunities provide the skills and knowledge you’ll need to excel. 

To comment on this story or anything else you have seen on Bingo Traders, please head over to our Linkedin page, Instagram or message us on Twitter or get inspired by visiting us on YouTube.

Sue France / Photo on Unsplash

Posted by BingoTraders