Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Find answers and get things done while on-the-go with the help of your Google Assistant. Remind yourself to stop by the store, pull up your travel photos to show a friend, or make a dinner reservation.
With the Assistant app, you can:
– Make quick phone calls (e.g. “Call Mom.”)
– Send text messages (e.g. “Text my bestie.”)
– Email your boss (e.g. “Here is the latest TPS report.”)
– Set reminders (e.g. “Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.”)
– Set calendar events (e.g. “Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.”)
– Play music (e.g. “Play jazz music on YouTube.”)
– Navigate places (e.g. “Get me directions home.”)
– Weather information (e.g. “Do I need an umbrella today?”)
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.