- How do I register for a training session?
Once you have requested training through the BingoTraders website, we will send you an agenda of the training and a registration form where it makes the process much simpler.
- How do I pay for my course What are my payment options/available channels?
When Possible, BingoTraders offers online payments where you can pay online via credit cards/debit cards/cheques/Paypal(even without an account)
BingoTraders is a registered company under SSM in Malaysia and you may ask for details if you need so.
Simply open the PayPal website and make a payment without registering with them. PayPal is a registered company under Bank Negara Malaysia.
You can mail us your cheque through a safe currier, locally.
You can make payments through your online bank portal locally and internationally.
- I want to register multiple people, how do I do that?
Once you receive your training agenda/brochure, you can find a registration form in it. There are 3 spaces for 3 candidates. If that’s not enough you can let us know.
- How do I reschedule my training course registration?
Cancellation and rescheduling notification must be made in writing at least 1months prior to the start of the course.
When requesting a new registration date, you must reschedule this course for a date no later than twelve(12) weeks from the original requested course start date. There are no refunds for training courses.
- What happens if I miss my training date, do I have any options?
If a cancellation or rescheduling request is received less than 1 (one) months before the event, or in the case of absence without prior notice, the course training fee will be forfeited without notice.
You do have the right to send another participant as a substitute, provided that any applicable prerequisites have been completed. This change in the booking is free of charge. There are no refunds for partial use of services or partial attendance.
- Can I get a replacement certificate of attendance if my name has been erroneously printed?
BingoTraders will charge an administrative fee of RM30.00 per copy for any replacement of certificate due to errors in name or identification card number wrongly filled by participant/representative during registration or loss of certificate, etc.
- Will programs be canceled or postponed?
BingoTraders retains the right to postpone the date/place and cancel a program due to any unforeseen circumstances that may arise. In cases of cancellation by BingoTraders, you will be given another pass at no charges for the next training session.
- Are BingoTraders training sessions subject to any kind of taxes or administration fees?
No, All the fees are absorbed and waive by BingoTraders. This does not include credit card transaction charges.
- I’ve registered for a course, when will my credit card be charged?
Course registration and credit card processing are completed immediately. The time it takes for the charge to show up on your credit card is generally 1-3 days, dependent on the policies of your credit card/merchant bank.
- The location of the class has changed, or day or week, how can the online registrant be notified?
BingoTraders will contact registrants if there are any changes.