This intensive, hands-on seminar will give you a solid overview of all aspects of HR.Whether you’re a recently appointed HR manager, are new to HR or have a non-HR job with HR responsibilities, this course can give you the know how you need. Understand essential HR functions and learn to develop an action plan to put to work in your organization.This human resources management training delivers a clear eyed analysis of HR’s role in organizations now, and identifies future trends from confronting issues of workplace harassment to recognizing compliance red flags from preparing policies and procedures manuals to identifying the elements of effective performance management from flexible benefits packages to cost-effective retention strategies, and more .
Normal Registration Fee: RM1099 / Course Code: LT17
- Understand HR’s role as a vital contributor to your organization’s success
- Discover strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Examine best practices for managing performance and creating compensation, training and benefit systems that drive bottom-line results
- Identify and deal with potentially explosive issues with an eye to both legal requirements and the needs of your business
- Analyze HR issues and develop action plans you can implement in your organization
- See how HR and non-HR functions in every organization can create an effective, complementary work environment
The Changing Role of HR
The HR Function
The Employment Process
Performance Management and its Benefits
Organizational and Employee Development and its Benefits
Creating an Action Plan
Talk with us on Whatsapp if you are looking for deeper understanding on Microsoft Excel!