This workshop is designed to ask delegates to consider the essential aspects of ‘Interviewing’, and to this about the skills required by interviewers.
This is a one-day seminar being run by our Newcastle centre. The session can be run at our Newcastle training centre or we can arrange to conduct the session at your business premises if that better suits your requirements.
Within the programme you will cover the following:
- Introduction to the programme and each other.
- The purpose of an interview.
- Preparation for an interview – administration, Interview Timetable, Person specification, Interview questions.
- Preparing for the interview – venue.
- Structuring the interview.
- Opening the interview/collecting information.
- Listening skills.
- Questioning skills.
- Questioning guidance.
- Concluding the interview/the future.
- The professional approach.
- Recap and close.